In this session, we’ll discuss the process of defining, developing and deploying a large scale, complex Drupal application.
We’ll focus on strategies for managing
- Complex data models & user operations
- Multiple installs from the same profile with differing feature desires
- Building with features and encapsulating functionality while limiting cross-feature dependancies
- Large software stack with dependencies outside of Drupal
- Version control strategies for maintaining stability while delivering new functionality
- Targeted towards developers working in teams on large projects or independent developers working on their as-yet largest project
- Deployment tools and automated testing
- Caching and performance
Looking forward to sharing our experiences and hearing how others are managing these things
“Always be impeccable as soon as possible.”
Slides and video available at http://affinitybridge.com/blog/presentation-strategies-and-tips-building...